Thursday, April 23, 2020

Doin The Twirl

Selfie Time



As I sit at the computer on Wednesday morning, the wind is still raging.

Because Sue has a sensitive nose, we have recently relocated the garbage from the garage at the front to the backyard. Come garbage day for the past 2 weeks, however,  the sliding door has been iced over, so I have had to go around the adjacent house to access our backyard. Then I carry the garbage around to the front. That hasn't pleased me greatly when the weather has been so deplorable, but then I remembered that I forgot to pick up one little bag of cat doodoos, so I had to trek all of the way around and back again.

I am sure that you recall this image from yesterday. I mean how can you possibly forget any of my gems? lol


A number of my Flickr friends have been playing with the twirl filter in Photoshop, so I thought I would try it.


Yes, it is the same photo, but I have rotated it. If someone (I am thinking possibly Tabor) is interested in trying it, here is a youtube tutorial.

Seen on FB: Caption This.

No photo description available.

I don't usually do these as I am devoid of imagination, but how about; "I swear that wasn't me caterwauling on the back fence last night." You could also make it specifically COVIDish: "I thought 6ft was just 1 metre not 2, officer."

I leave you with this video: The Liar Tweets Tonight.

13 comments:

Mara said...

The new lines fit so well to the song. Eerily so!

Marie Smith said...

We have high winds again today and cold. The weather doesn’t make it easy to go for a walk during these times.

Marcia said...

Great rendition of the Liar Tweets Tonight!

Barbara Rogers said...

I do like that photo with bench reflection, as I mentioned yesterday. Not sure what your selfie today represents, fuzzy ears, glasses, and rabbit like teeth. But you're cute. No thanks on playing with photos. You do that for me!

DJan said...

I have enjoyed your selfies very much, this one included. Your weather sounds awful! Hope it gets better soon so you can take more amazing photos. :-)

gigi-hawaii said...

That picture of the cat standing up is hilarious!

Vicki Lane said...

That cat!

MARY G said...

We have to load up the trash and take it to the dump. JG also has a sensitive nose, so it all goes into the back of the pickup truck. No problem. The truck is a Dodge RAM, and high. Getting the garbage OUT of the truck bed can be, um, stressful.
Ah, life in the country.
I like the one with the tongue the best. And I have a fine swirl photo that my step grandson made back in the day. If it were not for the kids, I would not know half of what I do know about operating my media.

Shammickite said...

It has been SO horribly windy hasn't it? On windy recyling days like this week I don't put my blue box out for pick up, but many people do, and the wind comes whistling right along our road. And now the pond at the end of the street is littered with plastic and paper and even some full yard recyling bags. Stupid people on my street.

Tabor said...

I once used a photoshop filter that made concentric rings. I will have to look for the photo because I really liked it!

Joanne Noragon said...

A great close, the kitten and the song.

Rita said...

I LOVE the song!! :)

Kay said...

And yet his supporters believe everything he says!

I love the colors on your masks.