Thursday, October 12, 2023

Autumn and Boulders

I wasn't going to post today, but when I came across these past autumnal photos, I thought that I would share them, especially since we haven't done much fall meandering this year.

They are both forest photos and both have a small boulder in the composition.

This ↓ first one is from Wheelers, the sugar camp that we generally visit every spring and autumn. Although we haven't made the autumn trip yet and likely won't, I like this one from 2016.


The second photo is from 2018, which was the last year that we stayed at the cottage in Kawartha Lakes.



15 comments:

Bindu said...

Beautiful Autumn photos!

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh these are great...forecasting what I hope to see in the next few weeks here. So glad you shared these. And then the grey months come along...

RedPat said...

These are beautiful. We don't seem to be getting the lovely colours down here this year.

Catalyst said...

Wonderful.

William Kendall said...

Lovely views.

roentare said...

Your autumn pics are a pleasure to view from southern hemisphere!

Red said...

Great light on the autumn leaves.

The Furry Gnome said...

I love the lighting in that first photo.

DJan said...

Thank you for finding these and sharing them once again.

Jenn Jilks said...

It is a great spot. I hope they fight the gravel pit!

Joanne Noragon said...

Great. especially the boulders.

Marie Smith said...

Beautiful shots!

Jeanie said...

Oh, that gold! I love it!

Jenny the Pirate said...

They're both good but the first one is magical. xoxo

MARY G said...

Wheelers shot is more fluid, but the second one is an interesting combination of lines. BTW, Wheelers is now open Fri, Sat, Sun until, I think, Christmas break.
Ah, pancakes.