Saturday, October 03, 2020

Saturday Stickers 6

 Here we go again. I hope you chuckle once or twice.

I identify with this and am amused by it more than you know.

As an ailurophile, I commiserate.


Punning is most definitely NOT the lowest form of humour.


Pity the poor dogs that must remain possessed. I think I've met a few in that condition.


Speaking of possession, it's pretty inexpensive should you wish to try it out.


It's a good question.


It is a very long list, indeed.


I think I could chance the punishment.


This can't be real; librarians read books and know things.


Another fine pun, and I am not lion about that.


A n d ... last but not least ... this is truer than you might think for a guy with an injured right foot.


Th th that's all folks. Have a good day.


14 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

Welcome humor. The last one makes me think "What? You can stand up to put on your underwear?"

Barbara Rogers said...

Thanks for these fun sayings (and photos)...I laughed, well chuckled, out loud!

DJan said...

Love the humor! You did a good deed today and brought lots of laughs and chuckles into many homes. Mine included. :-)

gigi-hawaii said...

I chuckled at all of them. The first one got to me, as I am a perfectionist.

Margaret said...

I look forward to these because they make me smile, and marvel at people's cleverness at coming up with them. I certainly need a good laugh these days.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

These all gave me a smile. Thanks for all the clever humor. Have a great day.

Marie Smith said...

Thanks for the laughs, AC. I needed them today.

Marcia said...

Those were good for a laugh. Thank you!

Joanne Noragon said...

Very good, every last one of them.

Rita said...

OMG! Every one gave me a good chuckle. I shall never climb mountains, either--LOL! Delightful post!! :)

Red said...

Some very keen eyes pick these errors out. I enjoy them particularly the last one. It suits me!

MARY G said...

Day much improved. Thank you. On another note, JG has taken to photographing with his phone (Apple) and is not pleased with the colour reproduction. Mind you, he was shooting in between rain showers this afternoon and the lighting was not, um, ideal.

Kay said...

I really love that last one.

Unknown said...



Thanks For Sharing, DSS Roofing is a one stop solution to fix or replace your Snow removal team in newyork and emergency. Located in Buffalo, New York, providing service such as Roofing repair and installation, chimney construction and repair, roof snow removal, gutter repair and installation, Siding repair and installation.