Monday, October 26, 2020

All Hallows Eve Doth Approach

I wandered up the street one morning with camera in hand to look for houses that had decorated for Halloween. While no one had gone over the top, there were two entrances that caught my eye.

You'd have to admit that the green door is pretty vivid. Kudos on their bravery for doing this. And the Halloween additions seem to fit in well enough.

I liked this little setup quite a bit. It is tasteful but well arranged. Someone has a flair.

There was a tree that was in a state of gloriosity with a fine carpet underneath.


It was a short excursion, and that is all that I have for today.


12 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Many people here go all out this time of year too.

Barbara Rogers said...

Our finery decorations begin with Halloween, and continue till the US Thanksgiving! These are lovely, but especially that tree!

DJan said...

Nice decorations, especially that last one. I should walk around looking for decorations, too. :-)

Marcia said...

There are fall decorations and there are Halloween decorations. I'd decorate for fall since it lasts much longer than Halloween.

Margaret said...

Those are beautiful and tasteful decorations. I have a few in my area who go OVER the top, as you've seen on my blog. That tree is incredible! I don't usually like yellow either.

Shammickite said...

I've noticed lots of those inflatable Hallowe'en decorations this year. I'm not keen on them, but they can be suitably scary for the little trick or treaters..

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

We have seen a few quite interesting yard decorations on our day trip outings, but the problem is that we see them and need to keep on the road as there has never been a place to pull over safely. Several were quite spectacular with various skeleton-like creations. Those leaves in the yard were a fitting fall decoration, all natural too.

Blondi Blathers said...

It might be all you have for today, but the tour was great. -Kate

Joanne Noragon said...

A very nice walk. Yay for the green door.

Jenn Jilks said...

Lots of colour!
I've often wandered around taking photos of Christmas decor. This is much more fun.

gigi-hawaii said...

I like that green door a lot.

William Kendall said...

I've been out and about taking pictures of Hallowe'en stuff too. I think I'm done.

Wonderful decor!