Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween

It's All Hallows Eve, so I wish you a happy one when I probably should be wishing you a scary one. But this witch figure looks pretty happy.


I did a lot of processing on this one. The original is below.

Although Halloween hasn't meant much to Sue and me, it is a favourite occasion for others, and they may be affected by reduced celebrations this year. I don't know what our kids will be doing, if anything, but here is Danica on her very first Halloween in 2007.


JJ's first in 2010. It would have been the second of his life, but it is my first with pictures.




13 comments:

DJan said...

Happy Halloween, Blue Moon, and whatever else happens today! :-)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

And the same back to you and your family, John, and thanks for sharing the family pics today. We hope to see some of our grands in costumes as well.

gigi-hawaii said...

Happy Halloween. Cute pics of the grandkids.

Barbara Rogers said...

Happy Halloween to you all too. Cute photos of kids...and Sue as a devilish woman! That isn't you standing with her is it?

Margaret said...

I love looking at photos of kids in their costumes. Very cute! I'm hoping for a quiet evening.

Jenn Jilks said...

So long ago!
Cheers!

MARY G said...

It should be an amazing moon. And I am chuckling at little Miss Pumpkin. I made a very similar outfit for our granddaughter, with a pumpkin lid hat. Sad for the little guys to be missing the night, when it will be clear and well-lit. Lanark Village took a poll by phone and email and decided to let the kids go house to house, with participants lit up and non-participants dark. A lot of work by parents, but I like them for it.

Marie Smith said...

Those photos of the kids are precious! Happy Hallowe’en.

Joanne Noragon said...

Thanks for all your Halloween pictures.

Red said...

Sometimes the little guys don't get it However it's fun for grandparents.

Rita said...

Happy Halloween!
Even though there were little to no trick or treaters around this year I think people found ways to have fun. :)

Christina said...

Happy Halloween! The happy pumpkin man is quite sweet, preferable to the scary creatures usually seen.

William Kendall said...

Time flies!