Friday, June 17, 2022

Beside the Trail just before Sunrise

On Monday morning, whilst I waited for the run to rise over the trail, I stepped to the side and took a few photographs looking toward a farm field through a clearing. Last year, I did take a number of direct photos of that lane and field, so I was content to photograph from this limited angle on that morning. It gave me something to occupy myself for a few minutes while remaining very close to where I had decided to photograph the sun over the trail.

It is four minutes from the first to the third photo, but I think you can see how the scene was brightening quickly. The sun was just about rising off the right of the frame in the final image.



It is much easier and usually better to keep the actual sun out of the frame as we have in this series as opposed to the the trail series from two days ago, but I may return for another trail photo as I have a slight variation in mind from those earlier photos.

22 comments:

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous!

Patio Postcards said...

Lovely scenes, fantastic photos. Hope you are feeling much better after your surgical procedure of the other day. :)

Jenn Jilks said...

These are quite striking! I'm sorry you were up early, but happy for your photos!

(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

Marcia said...

I really like the silhouette effect in the first photo.

Marie Smith said...

These are glorious, AC.

DJan said...

I really like the last one.

gigi-hawaii said...

It's nice to see the sun rising. Beautiful! Gigi hawaii

Jeanie said...

The silhouettes of those trees are really striking. Lovely, all.

Barbara Rogers said...

I love the last one, mist across the fields, sun through various clouds, silhouettes of trees! Everything looks lovely! I forgot to say something yesterday about Sue's outfit...a beautiful top with crocheted inserts...I would imagine she made it! Stunning!

Margaret said...

Those trees are stunning with the glow behind them!

Celia said...

What a beautiful area you live in. Great photos.

NGS said...

I love that last one. That tree is glorious.

RedPat said...

Love the last one too.

Vicki Lane said...

Oh, my! These are stunning!

Joanne Noragon said...

Sunrise happens so quickly; much faster than sunset.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Beautiful series, you are an extraordinary photographer.

Tabor said...

I have seen professional photographers run to catch a specific bit of light in the early morning or late afternoon.

The Liberty Belle said...

Very nice photographs. You have given me something to remember when trying to capture sunlight in my future snaps. Thanks.

dellgirl said...

Your photos are amazing, as always! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing with us. Wishing you well, my friend! Have a wonderful weekend!

The Furry Gnome said...

Beautiful shots!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Sunrises and sunset sure can be pretty. I plan to stay around to see more
Coffee is on and stay safe

PipeTobacco said...

Beautiful images!!!! I am also very glad for you that your skin issues have been taken care of!!!! The risks of sun exposure worry me greatly too. I am unfortunately very pale skinned and I had one bad sunburn as a kid. This far, I have fortunately not had issues, but I have been very faithful about sunscreen the last 25 years, and before that I have been pretty careful to cover up and/or avoid the strongest sun of the day in teen years and in adulthood for the decades prior to using sunscreen. But I still worry.

PipeTobacco