Monday, June 15, 2020

Overlooked Park Pics

I was looking back at fairly recent photos that I didn't post at the time. These are all photos of our lovely Riverside Park but taken at three different times.

Sometimes I wonder why I miss or gloss over some photos, for I had posted a vertical photo similar to this one, but I really liked this landscape orientation when I had another look.


This sky was also one that I didn't post. I am trying to remember to take a few sky photos just in case I ever want to replace a sky in a photo. I have only ever done this a few times from stock photos, but I thought it would be good to have a few of my own on hand.  To me, this one is interesting but not overpowering and could come in handy someday, not that I ever intend to get heavily into sky replacement.


Just a few days ago, the town installed the seasonal dock in the park that gets used more for fishing than boating. Needing a few repairs, it is not open to the public yet. However, this not-young couple whom we know slightly in passing sat upon a boulder to contemplate the addition.


Finally, I present some of the pathway through the park.




13 comments:

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

I'm so glad you posted that sunset photo. How lucky you are to have this lovely park so nearby and always changing.

Barbara Rogers said...

Last night we had a long orangish sunset...which just changed the green of all the leaves in my trees. This week is the longest day June 20...so we may have some more lingering sunsets. The lighting on objects is what is so amazing.

Silver in AZ said...

Hola! Great to see you are still posting amazing photos!

Anvilcloud said...

Hi Miss Willow

Margaret said...

Lovely photos! I find the sky entrancing, especially when there are clouds and lots of color. I would like to walk along that tree lined path. Beautiful!

gigi-hawaii said...

You do have an excellent eye for beauty. Quite impressed by the lush greenery.

Marie Smith said...

That park is a nice place for a wander.

Silver in AZ said...

p.s. apparently I had my blog locked down from last year, so it looked like by invitation only. I've opened it up. dur. LOL

Joanne Noragon said...

Two old friends watching the world go by is worth passing on, suitably framed out.

Kay said...

Wow! That sky photo is absolutely magnificent!

Jenn Jilks said...

Lovely, peaceful photos, all. Well done.

DJan said...

The couple in front of the sparkling water is so lovely. :-)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Nice to be able to get out to the park and social distance a=t the same time. I sometimes wonder WHY I take and keep so many similar images, but glad to know I'm not the only one who does this.