Sunday, June 28, 2020

An Ordinary Sunset from an Ordinary Location

Aside from the barn which you saw in the previous post, I have several photos looking the other way toward the sunset. It wasn't the best sunset ever and certainly not the best viewpoint ever, but it was certainly good enough and better than sitting at home.





Of course, I missed a whopper of a sunset last night because after an overcast and rainy day, I didn't even think about. When I chanced to look out during that time, all I could do was to shrug.

11 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Those magic minutes of dusk are perfect!

Vicki Lane said...

I love the sequence and watching the fading of the light.

Mara said...

Our sunsets are all behind buildings and more buildings. Although I might have a look near the river one day. I always love yours though, so not too bad.

Shammickite said...

The best sunsets are near water where you can get a reflection too. Sadly, no water near here. Well, not enough to reflect a sunset anyway.

Barbara Rogers said...

Very nice shots of a great sky. I'm glad you're out there plying your craft! I can imagine there may be a few hours of waiting for the right scene and lighting.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Looks to me to be a fine sunset and your pictures captured it quite splendidly. Well done, I say!

gigi-hawaii said...

Nice photography! Have you tried sunrises?

Margaret said...

I love sunset photos. It seems like the more clouds there are, the better the sunset. Kind of ironic.

DJan said...

I think your sunset pictures are lovely. Everything doesn't need to be record setting to be enjoyable. :-)

Joanne Noragon said...

These are whopping good pictures.

Kay said...

What a wonderful feeling to be out there in nature and capturing its beauty.