Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Forgotten Fotos

They forgotten, but not for long since they are from last week and were taken before the pride masks, which you have seen previously, arrived.

Our councillor changed the sign at her gate, and it is appropriate for pride month, so we finally got around to taking selfies.

But the plate on the tripod was being cantankerous, so I just got one of Sue on our first pass.


After fiddling with the tripod while having coffee at the park, I got it sorted, so we returned for another crack.


The rainbow by townhall has also been repainted, so we stopped there too. I think this is the one taken by a nice town worker when we were still struggling with the tripod.


Then Google Photo applied this little animation to a slightly different take. Kinda fun.


16 comments:

DJan said...

Cute! I'm not sure I like learning how rainbows are made, though. :-)

Vicki Lane said...

Sue's balance is amazing!

Marcia said...

I like your new selfies.

gigi-hawaii said...

That's really amazing that you can get a video like that. Sue looks good with that Pride shawl.

Silver in AZ said...

thank you for the early morning smiles! LOL

Barbara Rogers said...

I have no idea how rainbows (double mean meaning and all) are made. So what is Carleton Place? Loved Sue balancing. Way to go!

Jenn Jilks said...

That's so fun!

Tabor said...

You have access to some unusual apps.

Margaret said...

These are very fun photos! I love the happiness of the rainbows and pride. Sue does have great balance and an elegant outfit. I dress more like you, casually. :)

Marie Smith said...

The parades are missed this year. The Pride is the same.

PipeTobacco said...

Uhm.... I guess I am a bit confused.... what *is* the sign saying about making rainbows?

I do not mean to make a mistaken assumption here, but it *looks* like the sign is saying rainbows are made by a dog’s itchy bottom. I know that cannot be the real message from the sign..... what am I not understanding? I apologize in advance if I am just being utterly obtuse and not getting it.

PipeTobacco

PipeTobacco said...

Looking at the sign more.... I guess it is a unicorn, so that makes a bit more sense related to rainbows.... but now it looks like the sign is suggesting a unicorn’s itchy bottom creates rainbows.... so I am still lost.

PipeTobacco

Red said...

Great that you support a good cause.

Joanne Noragon said...

Fun forgotten fotos.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Thank heaven they were not forgotten forever!

Kay said...

Yay for rainbows!