Saturday, May 16, 2020

Hugs at Last

They're home.


For those who don't know the story.
Eight weeks ago, my daughter made the difficult decision to send the kids to their dad's place. She made this sacrifice because of the dangers inherent in working in a seniors residence at this time. However, her residence has been safe for many many weeks, and it was time for the kids to come home. Tears may have been shed during this hug, but there were certainly moist eyes here upon seeing the photo. (taken by their dad, I presume) 
I am proud of my daughter for making this selfless decision, and I am thrilled that they are back together.


17 comments:

MARY G said...

Yes!

Marie Smith said...

Perfect!

Marcia said...

Lovely.

DJan said...

So sweet. Thank you for sharing the love. :-)

gigi-hawaii said...

Touching photo. It was a good idea to separate them due to the virus. Glad they are back together again.

Margaret said...

Such a selfless decision! I'm so glad that they're back together. What a beautiful photo of their reunion! Sniff.

Mage said...

Are they glad to be home?

Red said...

It's a tough life sometimes.

Joanne Noragon said...

So am I.

Doris Potter said...

Nice!

dellgirl said...

I have only to think of my own daughter to know exactly how proud of your daughter you are. I am thrilled right along with you that they are back together. Have a Safe and Happy Sunday!

Rita said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! :):)
So happy they are back together again.

Jenn Jilks said...

It's been such a time. Happy tears...

Christina said...

Wonderful news, I am happy for them all

Kay said...

This is such a difficult time and this photo captures so much feeling and love.

Vicki Lane said...

So sweet!

Blondi Blathers said...

Now *that's* a STRONG mother.
Glad the kids are home. -Kate