Saturday, November 12, 2022

Game 5

I know the hockey posts are coming fast and furious these days, but I think this one from Thursday will be the last for more than a week anyway. The boys have an away game this weekend, and then their home tournament will occur the next weekend. While it is at home, I may not get to it, for we shall have company.

As I mentioned recently, although non body checking rules are in effect, there is jostling and shoving aplenty. In the first photo, below, one of their bad boys is happily leaning on one of our poor fellas. The second photo is a result of one of those innocent collisions. Actually, it probably was innocent.



This ↓ was one of those charges up the ice that I like to shoot, for we can see all of the faces.


On the same rush, he has caught up to the puck and brings it into the zone and toward the goalie.


Our final photo of the post, shows my JJ carrying the pick out of his zone and probably about to pass it to a teammate. 


You do realize that I could easily upload a dozen more, but I like to be kind to my prisoners friends.

12 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

Really fine action shots, AC!

Barbara Rogers said...

I do appreciate your editing abilities, as a photographer, since you usually only post what you think is ok for us to know has your name attached to it. I have no good editing ability, when I take 12 photos, I usually post all 12.

Marie Smith said...

The group photo charging up the ice is my favourite.

Margaret said...

Love the action shots and that's a great one of JJ. Have you thought of doing an album for him or do kids like those sorts of things now?

RedPat said...

That last shot is great. He looks like a pro.

MARY G said...

As anticipated, a fine job. You really do know how to,catch the action.

roentare said...

That is intense! You caught the motion and impact well!

Red said...

You have a captive audience with your hockey photos.

William Kendall said...

Good ones!

Jeanie said...

I know they are thrilled you are there to capture these!

Jenn Jilks said...

You must be so proud. I find it really cold in rinks.

Kay said...

You do take amazing action shots!