Saturday, November 20, 2021

Here's Something to Chew On: Caturday 31 (not with Lacey)

JJ had some work done on an ingrown toenail. As he was resting his foot, he looked down to see the cat with her foot in the air pretty well parallel. Since Jonathan's phone is glued to his hand, he was able to take a picture.

Note that his bedroom is painted in Montreal Canadien's colours and stripes.
This probably means more to his French Canadian dad than it does to JJ.

As if that isn't enough, here are two of my women pretty pleased with themselves and feeling like the cat's pajamas.


Chew on that, will ya?


13 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

From Big Foot, er Toe, to very big Chewy! Interesting shots all! But who owns the big one? (I don't think of Chewy as a cat.)

Marie Smith said...

Great photos. I especially love the cat and JJ.

DJan said...

I smiled at the cat doing the yoga routine, along with JJ. Pretty cute pics, AC. :-)

Anvilcloud said...

@Barbara. But they felt like the cat's pajamas. It was my excuse for using the photo. 😜😎

William Kendall said...

Droids don't pull people's arm out when they lose. Woikiees are known to do that.

Tabor said...

Funny how animals copy us. That was a great shot.

Margaret said...

JJ has his grandpa's eye for a great photo. That was great! Chewbacca and his lady friends. :)

Mage said...

A good shot and a great find.

Kay said...

Great photos, but I gotta admit the photo of kitty and JJ's toe together made me chuckle. I didn't know an ingrown nail would require such surgery.

Rita said...

So funny! :)

Jenn Jilks said...

Ah, my, such fun! Well, not the toe I'm sure he will heal quickly!

Vicki Lane said...

Great poses by JJ and cat!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

That photo capture of the cat with leg outstretched and JJ's in the same position was a good one, AC. Admittedly the phrase referring to the cat's pajamas did not seem to fit with the second one, at least for myself. That said, I did like the final wording.