Friday, November 19, 2021

Boneyard 6

It is time for another quick visit to The Boneyard to present yet another 58 Chevy. You may recall that I've already posted one here.

In both cases, I played around with a straight colour version and a desaturated one. It is just about experimenting really and not a final statement or preference.


At first I liked the desaturated version best, probably because it took more creative thoguht and work. But right now, I like the colour version better: quite a bit better.

However, I reserve the right to opine differently on the morrow.




14 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

I think I like the second one, for now. I also think the Bard is probably the only person I know (though of course he's not among us literally) who would say "morrow."

Marie Smith said...

I like the last one best too. The contrast in colour between the leaves and the hidden vehicle make it my favourite.

Patio Postcards said...

I'll vote for the first one ... it is rather mysterious in hues of faded colours.

William Kendall said...

I like the last.

Marcia said...

I like the first one. The blue car stands out more.

Margaret said...

I like them both; I can't decide!

gigi-hawaii said...

Ah, Romeo and Juliet. Lovely verse.

Mage said...

Thaat poor old Chevy looks better in the bottom shot.

The Furry Gnome said...

I like the colourvone.

DJan said...

I like the first one.

Goldendaze-Ginnie said...

Wow ... you're all over the place with this post ....from ancient cars to Shakespeare. Oh, and to put in my vote it's definitely the one with color !!

Rita said...

I like the one with the most color. :)

Kay said...

I agree on the color. :-D

Jenn Jilks said...

Good luck on the morrow!