Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Our Backroads

This is a bit of an afterthought post.

When I mention travelling the backroads, hoping to spot gaps in the roadside trees and bushes, this is largely what I have to contend with.


These were taken on the same morning as were the photos from the previous two posts. I took both photos from the same spot by just turning around. When more colour emerges, I might find some other good road photos, but I have taken so many over the years that they don't always inspire me any more.


11 comments:

DJan said...

The leaves are changing there, too, I see. Nice pics.

gigi-hawaii said...

Nice photos of autumn. As the weeks go by, more fall colors will emerge, and it will be glorious!

Karen said...

I'm finding it hard to take photos lately. It's too darn dark. We're heading to Renfrew and Arnprior today. Hope it brightens up some.

Mage said...

I love driving roads like these.

Margaret said...

I can see the issue with parking, but love the trees!

Vicki Lane said...

Love that first one with the little shaft of light across the road.

Marie Smith said...

Leaves are slowly changing here. Time for another outing.

PipeTobacco said...

On the first image…. To me the ROAD is the focal point of interest, and I really like that it is so. The trees add spice for me but the road is the impact. The second image has me focused more on the foliage than the road. It too is quite nice, but the first grabbed me more strongly.

PipeTobacco

Rita said...

So pretty there! :)

Joanne Noragon said...

They look like my roads. When I used to take pictures, I'd put on my flashers and stand off the road.

William Kendall said...

The leaves seem a bit slow this year.