Monday, July 27, 2020

That Was Not Funny But Maybe This Is

I got it wrong with the video yesterday.

It's because I am not a details guy. I just saw people falling and thought how Sue finds falling so funny.

But she didn't. Not that one.

Like you folk, she thought these cases were too serious.

No wonder I didn't find it at all humourous. But then, I usually don't, so the difference didn't really register with me.

But she did find this next one funny.

I had sent her the link earlier in the week. I remembered hearing her laugh and laugh over there in her room.

While I do find some of the clips (the lion falling into the water or the model getting a good soaking) amusing, nothing really tickles me to the point of outright laughter.



14 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

The "Funniest Things" show was on TV last night, behind me as I worked on the laptop here. I heard the canned laughter and never once looked to see what was supposed to be funny. I'm still not thinking others' misfortunes are funny...but I did hear some laughs out of me this morning...before I stopped watching. It makes me wonder what I do find funny...

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

The lion walking over the edge and the skateboarding dog were slightly funny, aside from my thinking the dog owner was idiotic, but most other clips didn’t elicit laughter, only wincing. People are indeed strange and hopefully none were seriously hurt.

Jenn Jilks said...

JB has the same sense of humour as you! It takes a lot to get him to laugh.
That said, he loves the animal videos I show him.

I wonder how people feel about the video clips being used? People will take anything!

Goldendaze-Ginnie said...

I hate to let you down AC but I can't find anything funny in either post. It made me wonder about my own taste in humor and I realize that the older I get the less I find to laugh about ... just being at peace would be enough for me !

Margaret said...

I did find some of these funny. Like you, I mostly prefer word humor and especially ironic/sarcastic humor. Tongue in cheek.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Nothing was wildly funny to me and some things seemed a bit disturbing.

gigi-hawaii said...

Well, this clip was a little better than yesterday's.

Mara said...

The stupidity of some is just incredible. The golfer was quite funny though.

Marie Smith said...

I laughed at some of these. Some I felt the pain for...

Marcia said...

Much more to my liking. Laughed at these and my husband came to see what I was watching and laughed too.

Vicki Lane said...

Nope.

dellgirl said...

I have nothing new or meaningful to add to the conversation. Just saying hi, stopping in to see what's new with you and to show my face. I hope you had a nice weekend, wishing you a wonderful week!

Stay Safe, my friend!

DJan said...

I laughed more at these. Thanks for giving me some smiles. :-)

William Kendall said...

The lion amused me.