Wednesday, August 21, 2019

For Your Funny Bone

I thought for sure that I had posted this image here when I posted it on FB way back in June, but apparently I didn't.  What I thought this was going to be an update is now something new for you, although I am sure that you've seen something similar.

I found it on Twit*** one day, probably the same day that I posted in on FB, which was June 13. I find it difficult to share T stuff on FB, so I just copied the image from one social medium and pasted it to the other.

The point is that it had 5K shares as of last week. I kept on getting notification after notification of re-shares for about two months. I think they've finally stopped now or almost.

I hope you enjoy them.


13 comments:

Shammickite said...

I know someone called Charlene Mason!

Marie Smith said...

Lol. Love these.

Barbara Rogers said...

Yes, this made the rounds on Facebook... still worth a chuckle! Thanks

William Kendall said...

Come prepared to sin pretty much sums up my modus operandi.

Mage said...

I guess the guy who wrote these never looked at them.
Yes, I am laughing out loud.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Laughing so hard I can hardly comment.

Christina said...

My daughter just asked me to stop laughing.... disturbing her peace. Thanks for this, a good way to finish a long afternoon.

Joanne Noragon said...

Since your blog condensed itself to a 4" column in the center of my screen, I must squint and concentrate to read and look at pictures. This I cannot read at all.

PipeTobacco said...

If you tap on the image, you will see just the picture itself and it becomes crisp and clear.

PipeTobacco

PipeTobacco said...

Haha! Wonderful! Loved all of them!

Tabor said...

Early morning here and I have had to stifle a loud laugh and am now snorting my coffee as quietly as possible while hubby sleep.s

Vicki Lane said...

These are so great!

Jenn Jilks said...

They used to publish them in our church bulletin. When I went to church!!!!