Thursday, May 25, 2023

One More Time

I didn't expect to do one more round of forget-me-nots, but when Sue showed me one next to violas in the adjacent pot, I couldn't resist.


Rascally Sue, photographed me ↓ getting the above photo. You will notice the tripod behind me. It was so difficult to maneuver to get the in position for the photo that I decided to do as best that I could by shooting handheld. In fact, all of these images are photographed that way.


This sea of flowers is blue. Occasionally, we get pink blooms, but I haven't seen any this year. However, just behind where I am standing ↑ there was a small plant, almost dwarf, with white flowers.


Back to the blues.


I went out into the unkempt easement beyond the back fence and photographed the edge of a dandelion with a few obscure blue petals out of focus in the background. They are nice complementary colours.


My fave is the third photo — the blues — but I am glad that I tried the colour combination photos as well.


14 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

These are all lovely...I do like the blured blues in the background. Good for you with bending and clicking. An exercise which should be in the gymns.

PipeTobacco said...

It is interesting that it seems your home (which at least here in the US we refer to as “townhouses”)….. has a fenced in back yard. In most US townhouses, there is either no fencing or a single fence surrounding the entirety of the property Union which all the townhouses sit. Most folks in the US townhouses view the backyard as rather communal….. other than individual townhouse decks. I can see benefits to both strategies (fenced individually or communal).

PipeTobacco

Marcia said...

You did well but how's your back?

Margaret said...

The first one is very dramatic and is my favorite.

Marie Smith said...

Love the third and fourth photos, Ac.

RedPat said...

It is such a lovely blue.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful photographs!

The Furry Gnome said...

You've got a very nice blue yard!

roentare said...

I concur on the last shot. More artistic

peppylady (Dora) said...

I never tried growing forget me knots. I think there such a gentle looking flower.
Coffee is on, and stay safe.

Joanne Noragon said...

All the shots are lovely

Kay said...

They're all gorgeous, but the blue against the yellow is awesome!

Jenn Jilks said...

That is an excellent perspective! You have so many forget-me-nots!

Jeanie said...

Those forget-me-nots with the yellow behind? Sigh. Just ... sigh.