Saturday, April 30, 2022

Caturday 37: Lacey and Me on a Tee

My goodness! I haven't done a Caturday for seven weeks. I didn't even plan on reviving the theme today. It just worked out that way.

I don't go wild with any online purchases (or any purchases of any kind for that matter), but every now and then, I get suckered in to buying a T-shirt. I have two that have to do with photography and my birth month. I seldom wear them. I really don't need and generally don't want billboard T-shirts, for I am happy wearing plain, solid colours. But it happened again anyway when I saw ↓ this online.


I was able to change both the person caricature and the cat image to something resembling both of us. And if you look, I was also able to input our names.  Kinda cool, and I was hooked.



Do you know why Sue doesn't care for it?

Because she claims that I am not grumpy. It's true, but I couldn't change that part, and I like the rest of it,

I would hold Lacey for the photo, but one simply does not hold Lacey.

Sue has asked me to add that she she affirms than Lacey is the grumpy one.

19 comments:

Marie Smith said...

That’s a great shirt, except for the grumpy part of course.

Patio Postcards said...

I like this shirt & now I must search to find one for my Mr Man! He is grumpy (lol).

Barbara Rogers said...

Well, if old men often seem grumpy, what about us old women? We sure have our share of gripes. Love the shirt by the way! So cute to have your actual images on your shirt! That suggests a bit of vanity too!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

A fun shirt, AC, and I know what you mean about wearing solid color shirts vs. "billboard ads" as you put it. That said, I did buy 2 ad-type shirts as birthday gifts for my brother. They featured the breed of dog he owns, a Belgian Malanois. Also, his wife told me he wouldn't wear any other type of fun t-shirt.

Boud said...

Grumpy is in the job description, even if it doesn't really match.

Jeanie said...

If you are never grumpy, you are a rare man indeed and Sue is profoundly lucky! It's a great shirt! Well done.

PipeTobacco said...

Hah! I have seen those shirts often and have used their template to make a rendering of me. Interestingly, some of the sites also have the option for the fellow to have a pipe in his mouth too. I considered getting one (sweatshirt, more likely, because I wear them more frequently), but I felt a bit “guilty” trying to decide if I should get a dog on or a cat one since we have both…. and I didn’t want to neglect one of the pets so it would feel sad. 😉 Unfortunately, they do allow multiple cats or multiple dogs, but I have yet to see one that allows a dog AND a cat.

Margaret said...

I love that shirt although you don't seem like a grumpy person. (as Sue affirms) I think being grumpy is part of a cat's job description.

RedPat said...

That is very cool!

Marcia said...

Great shirt and nice you could change the images and add your names.

William Kendall said...

Good shirt!

MARY G said...

Anyone married to the gorgeous lady in the high style outfit that popped up today could not, really could not, be grumpy. But it is a really fine shirt.

The Furry Gnome said...

I'd leave off the second half and stop after grumpy!

peppylady (Dora) said...

I never heard of grumpy blogger.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Joanne Noragon said...

You can't have everything. Lacey believes it's purrfect.

Vicki Lane said...

So great!

Stubblejumpers Café said...

Good to hear you are not grumpy! My kinda guy. Lucky Sue. -Kate

Jenn Jilks said...

This is fun!
I think Sue has it right! JB doesn't like t-shirts with stuff on them, either!

William Kendall said...

A good choice!