Saturday, February 26, 2022

Saturday Signs

 A few little signs for your delectation on Saturn's Day, for a certain lil ole blogger seems to be running out of things to write. I know some of you like to hear from your people on a daily basis, so I will usually try although I don't promise to always deliver.

Men are cheaper used, but there is probably a reason for that.

Don't you mean truck, and are you driving the vehicle?

This seems so unreasonable.

These attempts at humour reveal why my dad pleaded with me not to give up my day job.


14 comments:

DJan said...

Hahahaha! I love the elephants sign.

Marcia said...

Those are all great laughs!

DrumMajor said...

I'm not so sure men are really classified as "used" until a little older than 29. Thanks for the chuckles. Linda in Kansas

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh I must wonder what they do with the men they buy! Unscrew lids that won't open? Many a feminist saying was that men were only good for certain things.

Marie Smith said...

They are good ones!

MARY G said...

Used for what?
And dern right the elephant had better stay in the car.
;-D

Vicki Lane said...

Good ones!

Margaret said...

Those are clever and funny! English teachers could use them as examples of unclear speech and saying what you don't intend.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

All of the signs were amusing and, as you well know, I am always on the lookout for the absurdities around us.

William Kendall said...

Good ones!

Blondi Blathers said...

It's not easy to come up with something every day but you do it pretty damn well! You deserve paid holidays. Shall we take up a collection among your readers? No! You'd be too missed. -Kate

Rita said...

Love these!! :)

The Furry Gnome said...

Love them!

peppylady (Dora) said...

I wonder what they look for in a used man.
Coffee is on and stay safe