Sunday, April 11, 2021

Creepy Effect

I have another ghostly series for your viewing pleasure.

After using the bush for the first series back here, I used the shadows of the branches on the fence for a second series.

I followed the same approach, taking two photos, one of just the shadows and one including me. 

First the shadows.

Now, lil ole me.

The blend. This time I layered me behind the plain fence to try put me in the fence, so to speak. I wanted to have branches and fence at least partially over me.

Judging by the angle of my face, those are two different pic of me. I inadvertently trashed one. I also eschewed the demonic eye effect this time settling for just plain creepy.


14 comments:

gigi-hawaii said...

Yeah, it does look creepy. Good job!

Debby said...

You there! STOP THIS!!!! *shiver*

Margaret said...

Again I will need to take my greasy computer screen out of the sun to see these. :)

Mage said...

You are having too much fun.

Ed said...

I like this one better.

Marie Smith said...

That last one is scary.

The Furry Gnome said...

Spooky indeed!

Doris Potter said...

Wow, these are really well done! More nightmares for me tonight...

Joanne Noragon said...

Well, I like the first picture.

Rita said...

I think it is actually more effectively creepy without the red eyes. :)

Mara said...

Yep, creepy. Very much so!

William Kendall said...

I knew a guy who was deeply superstitious and would mistake mechanical sounds for ghosts.

He would be screaming right about now.

Jenn Jilks said...

I love your work so much!

Kay said...

This is so cool! What a scary effect!