Saturday, January 09, 2021

Caturday 25: Plush

Has it really been close to three months since I did a Caturday post? Well, 2.5 months anyway.

In that one HERE, back in October, Lacey had snuck her way into the guest room and buried herself under the blankets to avoid detection. Her sneakiness has since achieved a similar entry a number of times, to the point where we were forced to bolster the barricade.

But I digress.

At one point, in her almost 2 years with us, she liked to make herself at home on my chair. Somewhere along the line she stopped doing that.

But now I have a plush electric blanket, which I have posted about HERE. And of course .you know what happened next.

I don't really leave the blanket on the chair when I'm not using it, but sometimes I forget to remove it for awhile, and she tends to find it.

What?





12 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Lacey is such a pretty cat & she does look quite comfortable in "your" chair. You know that everything belongs to the cat(s) of the house. I definitely live by the motto that to my two, I am staff.

Barbara Rogers said...

Just don't try to change the food you give her every day! I've gone through throwing away dish after dish when doing that. But she does set off the beauty of your new blanket so well! Nice kitty!

Marie Smith said...

I can’t believe how fast those two plus months went by. Love these cat posts though. Lacey is a beauty even though she’s a squatter.

PipeTobacco said...

I always enjoy cats as pets.... but also greatly appreciate their nearly infinite photographing opportunities!!!!! And, for me, our cats are slower and easier to photograph...... our dog..... I love trying to photograph her.... but she is so active and attentive that I do not often succeed in getting the “pose” I would like..... and more often than not it is blurry too. 🙂

PipeTobacco

Margaret said...

She's a beautiful girl and just wants to be comfortable. :) Cats think they own every chair, seat back and room. Or plush blanket.

Marcia said...

Let her stay there. She looks so pretty.

Red said...

So your cat is training you!

DJan said...

I love Caturdays. And what a plush blankie, I would love it too. :-)

Joanne Noragon said...

She is a cat, you know.

Rita said...

Cats are heat seeking missiles! ;)

Jenn Jilks said...

I bought JB a sheepskin for Christmas. We're hoping to lure Nutmeg (AKA Killer) to his lap, again. He misses his cat snuggles. She's a pistol.

Kay said...

That does look like an awfully comfy blanket. I like the color too.