Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Winter Display at the Café

I more or less update my photo displays seasonally, and I finally got around to attending to the one at the café. If I had done so before Christmas, perhaps I would have sold one. The autumn photos just weren't right for the Christmas season. But Christmas is a busy time with much to do, and so here we are.


I have another section further down the wall with three more prints. I haven't updated that section yet, but I have picked out and printed what is to go there.

You have seen a version of this photo recently, but it has been reworked somewhat and cropped for printing. We chose this because we felt that we needed a vertical print.


This one is from the first snowfall in October 2018.


And this is a real oldie from 2012. The day was perfect with those reflections, and the red door of the boathouse stands out well.



12 comments:

Marcia said...

Your photos are what it looks like here this morning. We had snow overnight and everything is coated except the roads. It looks lovely in the morning light.

Marie Smith said...

The winter scenes are perfect!

Barbara Rogers said...

Yes, the sales/displays often get left till the last of our busy lives. Today I'm refurbishing some shelving units with a friend, in hopes they will display our pottery well at a show we're in next month.

Mara said...

They all look so nice and wintry. While we are battling temperatures more at home in April!

PipeTobacco said...

Wow! So nice!

PipeTobacco

Tabor said...

Lovely. I wish I was brave enough to ask a cafe to use my photos!! Do you sell them??

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

This looks just great! Well done!

Vicki Lane said...

All so beautiful!

Joanne Noragon said...

It's a tossup between the red door and the blizzard. Wonder which one will sell first.

Jenn Jilks said...

Nicely done. We can only do what we have time and energy for!
Which cafe is is, BTW?

Kay said...

Oh wow! These are all so beautiful.

William Kendall said...

Excellent selections.