Tuesday, January 07, 2020

He Was Actually Number 9

I hadn't intended to post today, but after folk said they couldn't find #6 yesterday, I did a facepalm because he isn't #6; he's #9, which I think you can see fairly well in these photos (on his arm).



You see, he's always been #6 until this year, when someone else got the number first. And ... well ... being an older bloke, I sorta kinda like live in the past. lol

Just to make it worthwhile, here are some non-JJ pics from the game.




Here's two pictures of the same player on the same rush up the ice.  I like it when I can catch them charging up the ice like this. I like his expression in the second photo. I can't remember the play, but he may have just passed the puck or tried to.





7 comments:

Marie Smith said...

You always do a great job of the action shots, AC.

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh how funny. Have you told him yet? That you were taking his photos, but calling a 9 a 6? At least you didn't take photos of number 6!

Marcia said...

And I thought it was something wrong with my eyes that I couldn't see a 6.

Vicki Lane said...

Great action shots!

Jenn Jilks said...

That's fun!
I hear you. I posted twice yesterday. I just don't know!

Mara said...

Ah yes, been there, done that. It is always been this and all of a sudden they change it to that? It's not on!

William Kendall said...

These are terrific takes of the game.