Wednesday, January 15, 2020

More New Edits of Old Photos

Last week, I posted two new edits of old photos. One was from the cottage in November 2017, which I shall repeat.


Below: a photo from the same morning just a few minutes earlier than above: the sun almost rising beyond the old barn.


You can see in the above photo that there was some snow on the ground. It has all but dissipated from the fall three days earlier (which I will show in the next photo).

There had also been a fine sunrise on that earlier and snowier day. I took this photo from just behind the cottage which would also have been the view that we could see from the kitchen window, if the window had been both clean and free from frost, that is. In the background is the same barn as above, with the planer mill behind it. These are two of the three outbuildings on the property.


 It was November, so the snow wasn't quite ready to stay, but it soon would be.

8 comments:

Tabor said...

Nice purples on that last photo!

Marie Smith said...

The colours are food for the soul!

Barbara Rogers said...

I love seeing the colors at sunset (and sunrise, which I usually miss)...and you've done an outstanding job of capturing them. My photos usually have wires/signs and extraneous details that mess up the shots.

William Kendall said...

These are spectacular!

Red said...

Great sky shots.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

As purple is my favorite color, all of these are wonderful shots, AC.

dellgirl said...

Your photos are beautiful, simply amazing. They are truly "Nature's Therapy" shots. I know it's even more therapeutic to see it in real life. Thanks for sharing this inspiration.

Wishing you a wonderful Thursday!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I really do need to pay more attention to the sky which can be very dramatic at times as your pictures reveal.