Friday, January 10, 2020

Autumn 2017

As my photo ops become less frequent during winter, I sometimes enjoy peering into older photo folders. Today, I have two photos from autumn 2017.

The first is an October sunset from at our Riverside Park. I imagine that I posted it here at the time, but to keep it fresh I sometimes re-process, which is what I have done today. I am not always sure if I like the original edit or the new edit best, but at least it is fresh.


One month later, in November 2017, we were at the cottage where there was a pretty fine sunrise one morning. You'd be tempted to think that I have enhanced it a lot, but I haven't. The main thing was cropping some of the foreground to highlight the tree more. I do like this one quite a bit; I might even consider it to be print-worthy.



7 comments:

PipeTobacco said...

I really like the yellow color in the sky on the first one!!!! Beautiful!

PipeTobacco

Barbara Rogers said...

My fav is the sunrise. I like the balance of the dark silhouetted trees against the bright sky.

Marie Smith said...

Both are beautiful!

Marcia said...

Both are lovely. We have spring or fall weather in our future this weekend. Do you too? Highs in upper 60s are forecast.

Kay said...

And yes, my first thought was that the photo was enhanced. Wow! That's amazing!

Tabor said...

I crop, but do not know why...you explain it all with common sense. I just do things and do not thing the steps through

William Kendall said...

Beautiful!