Thursday, September 12, 2019

Sunrise and Fog

On Monday evening, Bob informed me that Tuesday morning might be foggy, which can make for interesting photography.

When I arose, I didn't see any, so I did not rush out.

However, I did have a shot in mind for around 7 o'clock anyway, for I knew the sun would rise near a little hut in the park.

I knew this because I had checked out the location with my new phone app, Sun Surveyor. It told me when and where the sun would rise in this location on the next day.

It worked. And there was fog too. Just enough to add a nice touch.




Had I waited longer I might have got the sun over the peak of the roof, but it was cold, and my feet were wet from the grass, so this will have to do.


9 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

Ooh! These are lovely!

Barbara Rogers said...

I like the one without the jet trail!

Marie Smith said...

Perfect. And the jet adds another dimension.

Tabor said...

Cold. Cold? Seems so very far away. Love the photo though!!

Country Gal said...

Pretty shots . I to took some sunrise and fog photos on Monday over our valley . I love watching the fog roll through and across the fields .

William Kendall said...

Dazzling!

MARY G said...

that will do very nicely. I had a 9:00 am appt at a distance, so I was driving through the mist unfortunately.

Joanne Noragon said...

Aren't you just the clever one!

Jenn Jilks said...

That is amazing! You are really committed to your photography.