Thursday, September 26, 2019

Colour Ramble 3

On and on we go. Where we ramble no one knows. Or, I suppose, cares for that matter. Whatever the case, yesterday, I went on a very short ramble, just taking a rural road for a mile or three as it exits town.

Touches of colour. I wonder if we will get that whole copse on fire at one. Probably not: I suspect that some leaves may drop before others turn.


A little past the copse was a farm, or at least a property where some farming was done. There are both blooming sunflowers and autumn colours in this photo, along with a shed that I think anchors the scene. I like the strip of hay as well.


A barn with just a little colour on the adjacent fence by the road.


A closeup of colourful leaves by the fence.


If I may digress slightly, I have changed my display at the cafe where I show some of my work. I always do a crappy iPhone shot of the prints which I otherwise take so much care with. But it's mostly for the record because I forget what pictures I have posted almost immediately.


5 comments:

Marie Smith said...

You’re at peak colour by the look of it! Gorgeous!

William Kendall said...

Pretty colours, and yes, some trees will go gradually like that.

Barbara Rogers said...

I love that log building...it would be interesting to see a series of shots of it in different seasons. Great close-up, which you are an expert at doing! Me too, I don't keep inventories of what I put out there for sale either. But I do sometime do like you and take a quickie photo.

Jenn Jilks said...

Good for you!

Kay said...

It's all so lovely.

As for forgetting what photos you posted... I forget what I've written about already.