Tuesday, September 24, 2019

A Later Morning

I didn't get out very early on this day. The sun was about to rise, and I was still in my own driveway. So, I just drove around the corner.

There is construction nearby, and a new road has opened, which gave me a glimpse of the one clouds in the whole sky. Now, that cloud was toward the sunrise. So, I took a snap which included the communications tower. It is a record shot only and not one for the wall. That's for darn sure.


Around another corner I went. With a corn field in front of me and a road beside me, I took this shot towards the rising sun. It is actually a stitch of seven photos shot vertically. In theory, I could print this many feet or even yards wide and hang it behind the couch. In practice, of course, I won't. Speaking of practice, that's really what such a shot is for me.


I took one more photo, similar to the scene above but just concentrating on the rising sun.



4 comments:

Marie Smith said...

You will get that perfect shot one day, AC. You are a patient man!

Mage said...

Dedicated indeed.

William Kendall said...

Splendid shots!

Jenn Jilks said...

Really well done.