Monday, September 23, 2019

Morning and Evening

First, I have two more photos from the morning that I have been posting about for the past two days. As I turned around (again, this turning around thing) I noticed the rising sun just hitting the trees on the other side of the bridge, so I went across and took this photo. It is not a bad photo in its own right.


Then, I went down to a pier on the left, but by the time that I got there, I was no longer impressed with the light on the treetops, so I took a shot back toward the bridge. It is not particularly special, and I almost wasn't going to post it, but it's not terrible either.


That evening, I returned because I was told that they were going to bathe the town hall in purple to honour big brother and big sisters on their special day.

They tried, but it didn't work very well, so I took some other photos.

Yes, AC is back to light trails but from a different point of view with a dramatic sky in the background.


Here's just a slice of the bridge.


Then I went wild with some ICM, Intentional Camera Movement. Yes, wild and silly but kind of fun too. I blended the ICM photos onto a standard photo and got some light streaks.


8 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

You are one wild and crazy photographer (last photo) but I think also able to capture serenity. Loved the moods of the first ones.

Christina said...

Looks like someone's got their Christmas lights up already (last photo)?

Jenn Jilks said...

Neat work!
My fave are the trees highlighted by the sun.

Vicki Lane said...

I love the light on the treetops!!!

Marie Smith said...

Love those heavy blue/grey skies in photos! Gorgeous!

MARY G said...

I hate to miss even one of your photo posts - it's an education reading your comments on what you have done. Thank you for sharing.

Tabor said...

I hope you are going to frame one or two of these.

William Kendall said...

Very creative!