Wednesday, September 25, 2019

But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?

I know there's seemingly no end to my morning photographic romps, but these too shall end — for the most part, anyway, as winter comes.

I returned to the trail bridge where I hadn't been for a few weeks and was pleased to see something of a sunrise. Two photos of the smokestack and sunrise beyond at the former McArthur Mill.



As I moved to a different vantage point, I was intrigued by seeing the sunrise light through the windows. I could have lifted the shadows on the building a little as I did take a brighter exposure but decided that I liked the silhouette.


It was a very different experience to look west toward townhall.



5 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Love the second one but the blues in the last two are gorgeous!

Jenn Jilks said...

These are lovely! I love the light through the windows...

William Kendall said...

Wonderfully lit!

Joanne Noragon said...

That window shot is striking.

Kay said...

I do love these beautiful photos.