Thursday, October 06, 2022

Another Time Sequence

Let's do a time sequence once more, shall we?

I took this photo ↓ when the sun was high and posted it two days ago.


This ↓ is the result when I went back the next morning. The sun is catching the tree tops, but it is shady below.


I had no intention of taking this arbor again, but then I couldn't help myself since I was already in the vicinity. I think the side light gives a better effect although I am not sure that I like the composition as I was standing farther back.


Finally, I got quite close, and I think I like this one best of all and the first one, at the top of this post, least.






12 comments:

Marcia said...

Leaf color here has developed rapidly. Dan and I are headed north to Montpelier, VT to leaf peep today.

DJan said...

I like the last one, too, the best.

Jeanie said...

I agree about the last one, too. But I love all of them and find following light just fascinating!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful fall colours!

Barbara Rogers said...

I agree with you today! Last one has that gap giving another view into distance, a sort of second road space...very nice.

Margaret said...

Beautiful colors! I didn't realize how significant the light (or direction) is until reading your photography posts.

RedPat said...

I agree with your 2 choices and like the last one best too.

Red said...

I like the last photo as the light on the road seems to lead you further along the road.

William Kendall said...

These are lovely.

The Furry Gnome said...

Very interesting demonstration of light in photos! I like the last one best too.

roentare said...

You could have even time sequenced it into a time lapse. There are great leaf turning in the trees. Admirable landscape in Autumn

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Me thinks that you saved the best for last, AC, although a couple of the others were very nice. it seems your leaf colors are ahead of our own, so hopefully we will find some this coming weekend on an excursion.