Saturday, August 27, 2022

The Overlooked or Forgotten

Overlooked

Sometimes, when I look at photos that I didn't edit at the time, I decided that they are good enough to process, such as this one of Sue on the bench with her parasol. I probably liked the other one better, but that doesn't mean that this photo isn't worthy. It's a different angle than the one that I showed a few days, and I edited it a little differently too in terms of light and colour.

Yesterday, I showed three coneflower macros. This is another that I think is just as good, or maybe even better.


Forgotten

Some time ago, I did a double exposure that I don't think I posted. If I did, here it is again.

Also, even longer ago, I showed a kaleidoscopic image, filtered in a phone app. This is another that I am pretty sure I didn't post then.


And . . .  just because some of you like to tease me about sneaking yet another fireworks photo into my posts, I hereby sneak another.


That ↑ was from Canada Day, but for a further laugh, here ↓ is one from New Years Eve that I am fairly certain I didn't post at the time.





15 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

These are certainly a fun album of diverse subjects! That firework with lit buildings beneath it is my fav.

Marcia said...

How do you have the time to fiddle with these? I barely get the time to write blog posts.

Marcia said...

How do you have the time to fiddle with these? I barely get the time to write blog posts.

Margaret said...

That last fireworks one with the buildings is cool. Even if you had shared previously, there's no guarantee I would remember!

troutbirder said...

Well thag first pictue o Su is really cool... somethin out of perhape the Vicvtorian age. :) ray

Marie Smith said...

I enjoyed this collection, AC.

The Furry Gnome said...

Like the fireworks photos!

peppylady (Dora) said...

The flowers photo, sure was artistic look
Coffee is on and stay safe

Joanne Noragon said...

We could all take a leaf from your blogger book: "I don't recall posting this, so here it is again." Actually, every one was good fun.

DJan said...

I love the first with the parasol the best!

William Kendall said...

I like fireworks.

Doris Potter said...

Wonderful photos!

Jenn Jilks said...

These are wonderful. You sure capture some amazing shots. The parasol is a lovely touch!

Vicki Lane said...

That picture of Sue is classic!

Jeanie said...

I'm rather liking all you see here, but I agre3e with Vicki -- that photo of Sue is so special.