Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Sue in her Finery

I did a little photoshoot with Sue. She wanted certain images and instructed me what to take for her with her phone. I won't go into all of her parameters, but when she was satisfied, I got out my camera and took a few of my own photos.

First, we have her in summer garb, sitting on the bench with her parasol. This is an outfit that she will wear on a given summer day, even to coffee, whether in be in the park or n a cafe. Unlike me, she doesn't go through life in shorts and tees but flounce about in capes and shawls.


Next were some photos with her recently purchased an art print kimono: a design by one of her photo group contacts who is a retired art teacher. The sun was in and out but, fortunately, a little more out for these photos compared to those above. I think that helped pick up the colour in the fabric.



And that was our little fashion photoshoot.




13 comments:

Marcia said...

She has a flair for fashion.

Marie Smith said...

Beautiful photos! Sue looks cool and fashionable.

Vicki Lane said...

That first shot especially! What a flair for fashion!

Barbara Rogers said...

How beautiful, both your dear wife, and her costuming! Nicely captured, sir photographer!

Margaret said...

SO impressive! I love Sue's outfit. Very classy and chic. I am more of a John like dresser. Shorts and tees.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Sue does have a penchant for style and admirably so as shown in this photo series. Not only that she wears the capes and shawls very well. The pastels in the first photo were lovely. And, you took your direction very well as a photo assistant!

RedPat said...

You two are having fun!

William Kendall said...

Very fashionable.

The Furry Gnome said...

You could be a great fashion photographer!

Joanne Noragon said...

Very nice summery shots.

Jeanie said...

I hope she sends that kimono photo to her friend who would be impressed. Sue can carry it off. (I, on the other hand, fall more into your camp!)

Kay said...

Awesome job, John! Sue looks fabulous!

Jenn Jilks said...

I sure like dressing up. I have no where to go, though.
I quite like these of your fashionista!