Saturday, March 07, 2020

Caturday 21: Meowy Lagniappe

Sue recently signed up for Google Photos to store her phone photos in the cloud. This week, they sent her a Lacey compilation, putting a Meow song together with all of the Lacey photos that Sue had.

Now there's a lagniappe for you. Or at least it was for Sue. And me. And Lacey, of course.


Apparently, one can also get to the video file right from this link. I don't think we can embed it directly though, so I sent it to my phone from Sue's phone, then downloaded it to my computer, and finally uploaded it to here.

And just in case lagniappe is a new word to you as it was recently to me . . .


11 comments:

Tabor said...

Not sure how I would feel about giving social media sites limited access to my Google photos. Mine sit their free beause I own a Google phone, but I do not take tons of photos with my phone....wo will wait and see.

DJan said...

I really like to see all my photos on all three of my devices (laptop, ipad, iphone) right after I take them! That's one good reason for using the cloud. :-)

Barbara Rogers said...

How cute...I love the song, which I didn't think I would! Jazz is ok by me, much better than the cartoonish song I was expecting. But I agree that I think letting Google have more power over my photos/words/thoughts gets a bit scary. Well, I do have a bit of paranoia still.

Jenn Jilks said...

Our internet is pretty slow today. I'm having trouble viewing it!
A great new word!

Shammickite said...

ooooo very cute video! Lacey sings very well, and in tune too.

Haddock said...

I am still not comfortable with storing anything in the cloud.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Very cute slideshow....

Rita said...

Awww! Cute slideshow. :)

Marie Smith said...

Love it! I never would have guessed the pronunciation of that word!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Thanks for the new word, AC, even if I will most likely never use it. Nice compilation of Lacey photos. Photos from my Use of Picasa apparentky went into Google photos, but I never use it.

William Kendall said...

Lacey is such a sweetie.