Sunday, March 27, 2022

Coffee Selfies and Sue's Shoot

Well well. I have nothing but Sue's pics today, but you will be relieved to know that I do make appearances. What? Relieved is not the right word? Well, anyway . . .

We did have a car lunch and coffee this week. I know, I know, but it is a tradition to show these. I bought a turkey club sandwich and she a bagel with cream cheese, yet look who has what in the photo.



I am not sure if Sue did the following shoot on the same day or a different one. She had another prompt that involved textures, so we headed to anther mural. She presented this ↓ collage to her group.


After seeing the teaser above and maybe wondering if your eyes were deceiving you, I hereby present a clearer view of that funny fellow sitting on the bench altogether too close to a lady reading a book. The nerve.



Who knows where we will end up next and whether we will see that funny guy again?



17 comments:

Marcia said...

Quite an optical illusion. I can't see the bench you're sitting on but it is you, right?

Marie Smith said...

Love those murals! Great job and fun to play with in photos.

Barbara Rogers said...

And you have a bad back! I would never attempt to lean/sit like that in those photos! Loved seeing you playing around though!

Boud said...

These murals are great. Don't know about that bloke who keeps showing up though.

MARY G said...

nice job. A Timmy's coffee too.

Tabor said...

I love that type of art, some of the artists are quite famous in this country...such as Banksy. I almost missed the false photo.

Margaret said...

Great photos! That girl reading on the bench looked real--but that guy in red was obviously an optical illusion. ;)

Jeanie said...

Great dining photos! And I love the mural -- that's fantastic! Well done.

Mage said...

Nice photos. I'm looking closely.
Haapy Birthday Sue.

Rita said...

That bench mural is something else! LOL!

William Kendall said...

The optical illusion is unusual.

Jenn Jilks said...

You are a funny guy. Sue is a lucky woman, but you are a lucky man! You write all sorts of pithy or punny comments.

DJan said...

Those are wonderful murals. I'll bet we'll see that guy again someday. :-)

Red said...

Sue put together some good shots using the murals.

Kay said...

I love these optical illusionary photos. So neat! Aha! I'm seeing Tim Hortons. We made it a point to go there when we were in Canada.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I wonder how many people jump back when they see the man looking out the window.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

You are both obviously having great fun and outings too so it's nice that Sue is taking you along as a prop this time!