Sunday, October 03, 2021

The Warlock and the Witch

Yesterday morning, I was stunned by the number of unread blogs on my list. Because I read blogs early in the day, I tend to not get to them if I have other things to do in the morning. On Thursday we were on the road early, and on Friday morning I was off to the garage for a brake check. I don't usually manage to catch up on all blogs when that happens. Some of you have large blogrolls; I don't know how you manage to cope. I have to keep mine small, and even then I get bogged down sometimes: blog bogged, as it were.

Both Thursday and Friday turned out to be busy for much of the day. I did that little walk in the park, of which I posted yesterday. Then Sue had another shoot in mind for the afternoon. Councillor Linda has changed her sign again, and Sue had an idea for a shoot: to dress up as a witch and warlock and have some fun.

I set up the camera on a tripod; first Sue posed me and pressed the shutter. Then she posed, and I clicked. I merged the two photos in post.

We changed our attire slightly and did another.

Since we are at some distance I cropped in on some photos, so we could be seen better. Sue wanted her spider pin to show in some of the photos.




At first, I didn't quite get the scenario that we were to play, so I smiled, which is okay, I guess. Surely, warlocks are sometimes happy.






14 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

I like this - what fun. Yeah to Sue for suggesting the dress up fun. I like her spider web gloves & what a perfect backdrop for the photos.

Barbara Rogers said...

Yes, I agree, though I have many blogs I follow, there are days when I don't get a chance to sit and read. Other days I have very few posts, so have looked for others that are being followed on other people's blogs...thus expanding more and more. Loved your pics...and yes, you do look like a happy snazzy pair of Halloween creatures!

Goldendaze-Ginnie said...

Sue is the perfect mate for you, AC ... as you know very well. What fun you have together and Please don't tell Sue that she didn't scare me at all ... she's way too sweet to be able to do that !

Karen said...

What fun! I love Sue's spider gear. I must find my spider earrings for the season.

Vicki Lane said...

The wild and crazy guys are at it again! Love the pics!

Margaret said...

These are such fun photos! I love Sue's outfit (yours too) but hers is truly spook-tacular!

PipeTobacco said...

I very much like your costumes!!!! Great photos!!!

PipeTobacco

DJan said...

And it's just the beginning of the month! What will you do for an encore? :-)

William Kendall said...

Very creative!

Marie Smith said...

These are creative and fun! Love them!

Joanne Noragon said...

Super photos. Sue is her own kind of creative artist, and you are so game.

The Furry Gnome said...

You make a good warlock!

Doris Potter said...

Really cool photos and costumes! Bravo "happy warlock". :-)

Kay said...

I do my blog reading on the weekends because I'm working on my photobook project the rest of the time or blog posts on Monday-Friday. It's always fun to catch up on the weekends. You and Sue are such a fun couple. I'm impressed with what you do on Photoshop.