Monday, October 14, 2019

Leftovers

I try not to go overboard on the number of photos in each post because I know that people can't really focus on more than a few. So, now that the rambles appear to be over I have some leftover photos that I think are still worthy of posting.
I say "appear to be over" partly due to the necessities of Thanksgiving and partly due to some rainy days as well as colour beginning to move past its peak.
Whatever the case, I am going to show some leftover photos.

Some colourful trees beyond and between two dilapidating barns
Relics at Wheelers Sugar Camp
Sue in the Sugarbush
Joes Lake (I think) on the Clyde River (I think) deep in the boonies of the county
Somewhat closer to home, the Indian River
Entrance to a public but unmaintained rural road

9 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

I'm always interested in old buildings...but that last shot of the gold trees against blue sky is my fav!

Jenn Jilks said...

I bet we've been on the road! I have fun leading us astray.

Jenn Jilks said...

I'm guilty of posting lots of photos. They are posted for hubby who doesn't like to drive, but doesn't like the pressure of taking drive-by shootings! He tells me he likes to check the blog to see where we've been!

MARY G said...

Not left over at all. Like the Joe's lake shot a lot.

The Padre said...

Fantastic Photos - Amazing Fall Colors - Keep On Keeping On

Cheers

Mage said...

Sue is not leftover neither is that last picture. I too love disheveled baarns.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Leftovers are ok with me, whether it’s food or images, AC.

Kay said...

Love that photo of Sue. Your fall colors are just awesome!

William Kendall said...

The fall colours are amazing!