Wednesday, October 16, 2019

It's the Little Things

There is a nice, woodsy trail that we can access just around the corner. The woodsy part is actually a narrow strip beside the trail, and it is very scrubby and not all that conducive for photography. However, I got into looking for little shots, often with my telephoto lens. I was looking for a little light on small subjects.

I actually got into this mode on the entrance by the side of a fence.



Here are the rest. In addition to the telephoto, most are even cropped after in post, sometimes quite a bit.






I will probably show a few of the actual trail shots, maybe even later today. And just maybe I will return with my macro lens at some point.

9 comments:

Shammickite said...

Autumn is definitely a terrific time for nature photography. The colours and shapes and textures really lend themselves to photography. I like all these pictures. Great colours and light.

Barbara Rogers said...

Excellent, a true photographer is showing here!

Marie Smith said...

Love those shots! Light changes a photo in wonderful way!

Jenn Jilks said...

I think I know where you were! We'll all have to meet there one day for walkies!
You have a good eye. I am still struggling with focusing things. I get so frustrated and tests. Poor JB!
I liked the image you liked, I'm hoping to sketch it on this rainy day. I wish I could play with the photos you do, but I'm just happy to have vision of some sort.

Mage said...

What fun these are. A couple are keepers.

Kay said...

I do love looking at your beautiful photos.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Mountain Ash is very beautiful, but it always reminds me of the time I poisoned myself spraying for bagworms nearly 40 years ago.

William Kendall said...

Very pretty!

Vicki Lane said...

A little light on small things--so beautiful!