Thursday, July 18, 2024

Miscellaneous Photos

Today, I will just drop a few pics in passing.

I have a folder for Blogger photos, but this one got stuck in there since the spring. I like it, so I'll post it and then delete it from the folder, as I will also do with the rest.


Another semi-forgotten pic from Easter weekend when I went to Ashton to pick up the church pies. It's just a bit different.


Just two evening ago, Sue needed a night photo. We went downtown where I snapped a number of photos. When I looked at them on the monitor, I trashed them all except this one of Sue shooting the man, Roy Brown, who shot down the Red Baron.


Yesterday, We took our morning stroll in the park and sat on this bench for a few minutes before heading back to the car.


While we were sitting there, a gull chanced by.


It is cooler today (TG!), and we are planning on a little local getaway for a few hours. Maybe I will have more photos to post tomorrow.

15 comments:

Boud said...

I have a park like that, benches by water, but it's been too hot lately to go there!

DJan said...

Nice shots. I like that juvenile gull and the one of Sue.

Barbara Rogers said...

Several things come to mind. Most times when a vehicle carries a motorcycle in the back, there's some consideration of a ramp to get it up and down from there. But the motorcycle barely fit on that nice classic car. Loved the springtime buds...what a great reminder of how much we looked forward to them! Good job on the nightime photo...where somehow that street light didn't lighten up a circle of the surroundings at all! But the meanings of it are the best. And I envy you sitting by the river while on your stroll!

Sandra said...

I always admire your photos. You have an eye. The photo in the dark with Sue is a keeper.

Marcia said...

Heat seems to have broken here with lower humidity too. I hope it sticks around.

Margaret said...

I love how different all these photos are! I tend to take the same pictures over and over: clouds, flowers, cat. :)

Marie Smith said...

Love that first photo…the hint of green!

RedPat said...

A really nice assortment of shots.

Cloudia said...

I like that top photo very much. I'm glad you showed it. Very pleasant meander with you both. Thank you so much Aloha

peppylady (Dora) said...

First one would be great watercolor picture.

roentare said...

The motor bike shot has the bewilderment factor I like

Granny Sue said...

Yes, that first one looks like a watercolor painting. The one with the mororcycle...what was he thinking??? Quite a risk of damage to that beautiful car.

MARY G said...

Nice misty greens in your first shot and I like the night shot of Sue.

MARY G said...

Nice misty greens in your first shot and I like the night shot of Sue.

Debby said...

Dear heavens. On first read, I thought it read Sue 'shooting the moon'.