Monday, June 10, 2019

My Spring Flower Photo Display

We were sitting at the coffee shop texting with a friend who wanted to see my photos.

So I took this. I think I have shown this before, but at least one of the prints has changed because there was a sale.



After we had hung those, the proprietor invited me to fill another little space removed from the other. They continue the spring flower theme, but I did these with faux (or simulated) mats.

The irony is that one (me!) who takes so much care with his photos, just takes a random phone shot to show the display. Look at the blur. I couldn't tell on the phone display, but once I got them onto the computer .... Oh well.



Isn't that awful?

Here's what they actually look like.

Trilliums

Scillia

Ladyslippers (Orchids)

15 comments:

Marcia said...

Those are gorgeous photos. Now how do you know a "fiend"?

Anvilcloud said...

Thanks Marcia. Correction applied.

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

What they actually look like is great!

Vicki Lane said...

So beautiful!

Marie Smith said...

I don’t think photos get any better than those, AC. Beautiful!

William Kendall said...

Very pretty!

Doris Potter said...

Very nice display and congrats on your sale!

Shammickite said...

Too much coffee was making your hand shake!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Always good to have a sale of one’s work as it provides the incentive to continue on.

Jenn Jilks said...

Good work. You are such an entrepreneur!

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh I had to laugh out loud...I have had that same experience of getting home ready to post a photo only to see when it's enlarged that it is out of focus! Glad you had backups of those beautiful close up flower prints!

troutbirder said...

Your last photo is of Minnesota's State flower the Showy Pink Lady slipper. It only grows in the forested wetlands in the northern part near Canada ....:)They, of course, are protected by law.

Silver in AZ said...

stunning work!

Trini Altea said...

Un saludo desde Almería España

Mage said...

Seeing them on the wall like that sows me what a great sense of composition you have.