Saturday, August 10, 2024

Caturday 67: Sabine Recognizes the iPad

Ready to Pounce

After posting Sabine playing with the iPad last week, I wanted to catch her recognizing the tablet before I opened it up for her. She did and was quite anxious for me to set it up so that she could spring into action.


Pursuant to my post last Monday, you can see that I once again doubled the height (266 to 532) and width (320 to 640). I then fiddled (below) with the height to try to eliminate the black bars. By guess and by golly and by trial and error, I think I succeeded by changing the height to 360. This wasn't necessary; I just wanted to see if I could do it.


I know that some of you cannot upload videos to Blogger for some reason, and I can't understand why. Could it be that you are capturing a very high res video or that the format isn't to Blogger's liking? Blogger can be very strange. I am guessing that you could upload to YouTube and then insert into Blogger from there. I used to do it that way in the past, but I no longer use the YouTube route.

19 comments:

Boud said...

I don't do videos, but when I've tested, I get instructions to upload from YouTube, which involves uploading there first. Life's too short! But I like other people to take the trouble.

Rosalea said...

LOVE that kitty!

Marie Smith said...

I use the YouTube route for videos and it works quite well.

Granny Sue said...

What is on that screen, AC? So funny! Nice to hear your voice, and Sue's chuckle.

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh Sabrina has her minions trained so well. She doesn't need opposable thumbs, just look what fun she has with you all! She got you both laughing. Joy of cats!

Barbara Rogers said...

Big apology...Sabine!

RedPat said...

Sabine is quite a cat!

Jeanie said...

Sabine rocks! She's a smart girl!

Margaret said...

I love playful cats like Sabine! They are much smarter than we give them credit for. Crafty perhaps?

Vicki Lane said...

What a great cat!

Joanne Noragon said...

You are tempting me to get a pad for Kitty.

Val Ewing said...

So fun and playful!
I used ClipChamp to size my little video for Blogger, it isn't very big, but it was quick and easy and I didn't go over the 'file size' that blogger likes.

I had to show that video to my hubby, we laughed so hard at her trying to play with the mouse! Very cool.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

I always been able to upload videos. Some a small enough to upload straight through Blogger, the bigger ones I have had to upload through YouTube. I guess I am one of the lucky ones!

PipeTobacco said...

Sabine is too cute for words as always.

PipeTobacco

gigi-hawaii said...

Since I don't watch videos online, I never post them on my blog. Who has the time to watch videos?

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

I enjoy watching videos, but have never done any to post on the blog, so not sure IF it would work. The ones I have included in the past were from YouTube links. Sabine is obviously a very techie feline and she might even learn how to turn on the iPad.

Debby said...

I tried one of those games once. Suddenly in the middle of it, without warning, a very loud commercial geared up. The cat nearly had a heart attack. So did I!

tz_garden said...

Hahaha, Sabine is a good kitty cat!

Jenn Jilks said...

That really is funny!