Saturday, December 23, 2023

The Other Mill Photos

While I knew that the cabin would be lit up for yesterday's post, there were many more lights, and more than I will show here.

The Cloister



The Picnic Pavillion



The museum building was also lit up down below. We could have gone down there, but we were chilled by then. 


Sue took some snaps of me. I took one of her, but I didn't like the photo very much. All the light spots were created by two specific lights throwing colours.



In case you can't tell, I enjoyed this photoshoot very much. Should the Mill do this again next year, and I suspect that it will, I'll provably concentrate on the museum. This evening helped set my mood for Christmas, which for us, starts tonight for our day-early Christmas Eve gathering.


15 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Great shoot! Merry Christmas to both you and Sue and the rest of the family, AC.

Barwitzki said...

Wonderful pictures, it's a nice Christmas atmosphere and in the last photo it almost looks like you're starting off on skis :-))
I wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart.
Hug from Viola

Debby said...

Merry Christmas. There is something wonderful about happy people, content in their corner of the world, and I've enjoyed getting to 'know' you and your family. I really hope that 2024 goes a bit easier on you and Sue~

Tabor said...

Great holiday photos! I like the thrown lights as well. Have a Great HOliday!

William Kendall said...

Wonderful at night.

Margaret said...

I can tell how much you've missed the photo shoots and what a picturesque way to get back into them!

Boud said...

Merry Christmas, and I'm glad you're getting back into photo shoots, because you love them and were deprived this year.

roentare said...

Merry Xmas to you. The snow sceneries render the scenes so artistically

RedPat said...

It looks like it was a perfect evening for a photoshoot.

Catalyst said...

Merry Christmas to the two of you and a happy New Year full of photography.

Granny Sue said...

I need to go back and read yesterday's post, but I sure liked this one. What a beautiful place. Great photos as always!

MARY G said...

Spectacular. And I love the one of you glaring at the camera on its tripod.

Barbara Rogers said...

Happy Christmas, and for you to have become more interested in a spot to shoot photos, it sounds much happier! Keep on doing what you like, and I'll keep on enjoying seeing it!

Vicki Lane said...

Christmas lights and snow--such a fine combination!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

This photo shoot was a perfect way for you to a nearly year end, so glad it gave so many photo opps.