Wednesday, December 21, 2022

This Happened

Oh, this is too cool not to share. It happened at the turn of the century from 1899 to 1900.


The picture may be confusing but it represents a ship in which the following conditions occurred. Simultaneously, the ship lay in:

two different days,
two different months,
two different years,
two different seasons,
and in two different centuries..

I will save the backstory for the person who posted this thread on Twitter. It's a very quick read. Link

You might get an intermediate page telling you that the link is taking you to the site. It is safe to do so.

8 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Hope you are feeling better today.

That is a cool occurrence.

Margaret said...

Wow, that is very cool!!

RedPat said...

Cool.

roentare said...

This is so very cool! I will need to look into the reason why

William Kendall said...

Well, that's such a rarity!

Jenn Jilks said...

That is a hoot.
I hope poor Sue is feeling better.

Marcia said...

I do get it without reading the link. There's a story in the family about my brother and his birthday when we crossed the International date line in January 1953. Don't remember if he missed it or celebrated it early. I was only just 2 years old myself.

Kay said...

Oh my! How cool to be on that ship.