Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Collages on a Whim

Just sitting in my chair this morning and deciding to play with a new-to-me program on my tablet. Select photos in your camera roll and it will generate collages. I am also uploading to Blogger directly from my iPad. While, I have done the occasional written post from the tablet, I haven’t previously uploaded photos directly from my Apple camera roll. I wasn’t even sure that I could do it  

I do understand that this is of no interest to anyone but me, but it is all that I have this morning.

From PJ’s visit  


Just a few with me and the kids (mostly)., some going back a few years. 


Since I am mostly a computer and not a phone guy, I don’t have too many to choose from straight from my camera roll, but being full of hubris, I do have a few of me. 🤓😎


I have a feeling that I may be doing more with this program. 


18 comments:

William Kendall said...

Good ones!

Jeanie said...

I just found a collage program in my Picassa! How convenient -- I can see a lot of use for it in the future. Love yours!

DJan said...

I'll have to give this a try myself. You are a good looking guy for sure! :-)

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh I miss Picassa...glad to know it's back! I guess I had a Mac computer at one time and was fond of it. These are so cute of your family and of course yourself! Very enjoyable visit with the fam!

RedPat said...

Your tech ventures are way beyond me but I love seeing the results.

The Furry Gnome said...

Although I don't like collages on principal, those ones of you are great!

Marie Smith said...

I like the collages! I may try to do them!

Margaret said...

I love collages and have been doing one (through Shutterfly) for my older grandson for 2 1/2 years, a new one every couple of months. I'm now starting another one for my baby grandson.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I sure hope you enjoy your new tech toy.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Kay said...

I don't think I've ever done an automatic type collage. These are great shots!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

As you already know from my blog posts, collages are a favorite there. Many times, it is the best way to show a series of images without bogging down a post. That said, I often tend to include quite a few, as well as free standing images. Can you share how you did these collages on the tablet?

Patio Postcards said...

Happy memories. That looks like a fun app on your ipad.

Vicki Lane said...

Great family memories!

gigi-hawaii said...

Collages are beyond me. I don't have the ability.

Tabor said...

Nice job. I have just spent an hour trying to show my husband how to work around uploading photos from his phone to his computer, via email. I find his phone very different from mine and I am so tired of it all.

Anvilcloud said...

@Beatrice: I have answered your question at the end of my next post.

@Tabor: it is a bit tricky. Apple stored photos on a camera roll, so I can see my photos on all devices via the cloud — phone, tablet and computer. If necessary, I can download images directly to the computer for editing because that is the way that I work. Sue does all of her editing on her tablet, but, like me, she can see her cloud images on any device. If we need to share images with each other, we air drop them although emailing them would also work.

Jenn Jilks said...

It's always nice to see families together.

Debby said...

Your pictures really just overflow with joy. What a happy bunch you are!