Saturday, August 22, 2020

Caturday 24: She Must Have Heard

You probably don't remember, but about six months ago or more, before the pandemic anyway, we purchased a cave sort of bed for Lacey.

Since then, it has sat on the floor behind my computer chair totally ignored.

We had all but decided to donate it to the cat rescue lady.

Lacey must have heard because when I came upstairs after lunch yesterday, there she was, curled up and asleep.

Of course, she awakened when I tried to take a picture.

We'll have to see if this was a one-off or whether she will begin to use it on a somewhat regular basis.

10 comments:

DJan said...

Yes, she heard of your plans. Cats are like that and know when to take action. :-)

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

I'm just trying to figure out what the expression on her face means. But I do hope she'll use that cave cat bed more now.

gigi-hawaii said...

That looks so comfortable. I would not mind sleeping in it myself. Lol.

Barbara Rogers said...

She's always going to out-smart you...just give up!

Marie Smith said...

This photo made me smile. Always a good reaction to a photo!

Vicki Lane said...

She's just messing with you. As cats do.

Margaret said...

Lacey looks very cozy in there! Cats are the most unpredictable of creatures.

Red said...

Cats are unpredictable.

Joanne Noragon said...

I guess it finally passed the smell test. Caves are wonderful.

Jenn Jilks said...

I know the kids have toy exchanges, perhaps we should do the same for cat toys!
Isn't she ironic?!