Saturday, November 30, 2019

Mostly Rediscoveries

I have my photos fairly well organized into folders by year and then by month. Sometimes, when I click back for whatever reason, I rediscover something that I had forgotten. I may or may not have posted the photo at the time, but even if I did, it feels new or at least very nice to see again.

I like this photo of Sue and me from June of just this year. It was taken by Shauna before she took us to the Neanderthal exhibit at the Museum of History. The trip was my Fathers Day present, so the day was special.


I am not sure how I happened to revisit this photo of Danica and me from 2015 on Flickr, but I love it. It was taken during one of our summer babysitting weeks.


This was another photo from another day of that same week: JJ hugging the bolder where James Naismith used to play in the schoolyard. A cutout of Naismith looms in the background. (Naismith is the fellow who invented the sport of basketball, and he comes from this area though he didn't invent the game here.)


Then there is this new print of an older photo of a tulip with two blooms on one stalk. I have printed it and showed it in the past, but Shauna remembered it and asked for a new print that she wants to give to a friend for Christmas.


Framed.


8 comments:

Marie Smith said...

What a great idea to give a print of your photo as a gift. Special.

Barbara Rogers said...

Very nice portrait duals, and so is your dual tulip!

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Lovely photos. It's always wonderful to look at pictures from the past, especially ones with grandchildren!

William Kendall said...

Good portraits!

Joanne Noragon said...

These all are lovely.

Vicki Lane said...

Wonderful pictures!

Mage said...

Wonderful stuff!!!!

Kay said...

That does make a wonderful gift!