Sunday, December 01, 2019

Jonathan Plays Hockey

I know that I post a lot of hockey blogs, usually after every home game that I attend. But if you look at most posts, there are few Jonathan photos, at least partly because he has usually played defence and is not always in the thick of things. When he is in the frame, it is often fleeting, and he most likely has his back to me.

But he has begun to play forward, so I got quite a few photos at the Friday evening game, and many more than I will post here.

Getting involved.


I think these were all taken on one rush all of the way up the ice. It ended with a shot on goal, but he didn't score.





In pursuit of the puck, taken later in the game.


5 comments:

Marie Smith said...

You take great action shots, AC.

Mage said...

He's a good hokey grandsonn.

Barbara Rogers said...

I love the one where he has the puck and is looking up to see where to pass, or shoot, or whatever!

William Kendall said...

Good action shots!

Kay said...

Awesome action shots!