Friday, November 29, 2019

Jonathan's Portrait

After printing the Danica portrait, I decided to print Jonathan as well. I wasn't as driven to print JJ because I really liked and still like the photo that I have posted in my little gallery. The Danica one (top right), I didn't like as much, so that was an easy call, but I still don't know if I want to replace Jonathan's photo (bottom centre).



When it came down to a decision, however, I opted for the b&w version in JJ's case.


Maybe some prefer the colour rendition. Which one would you have printed?


I did alter the crop in printing by trimming both from the top and bottom. This allowed me to print it slightly wider that the more squarish version above. I chose to print it off centre, which worked well for Danica's print, but I think I should have centered this one. But I can live with it.


And . . .



9 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

My vite would be for the b&w version as well and I liked the way you cropped JJ’s portrait.

Marie Smith said...

I like the b&w one best too. You do a great job on them, AC.

Jenn Jilks said...

Wonderful photos.
Where do you print them, AC?

Anvilcloud said...

I have a printer.

MARY G said...

Voting for colour because of the eyes.

Kay said...

I agree with your choice. They were all great, but that is outstanding.

Joanne Noragon said...

It's a nice picture grampa, and don't worry. He'll outgrow it.

Barbara Rogers said...

I must vote for the last photo of course, because it shows the man behind the creation of his photo.

William Kendall said...

I'd say the black and white one.