Sunday, November 10, 2019

First Hockey Shoot

It wasn't the first game of the season, but it was my first attempt at photographing a game this season. For whatever reason, I seem to have to inch into the season and only feel like shooting the games once the weather gets colder. Well, winter has hit, and I did take my camera this time.

Jonathan's team is not the strongest this year, but they remained competitive in this game. Goals in the first and last minutes of the game gave the other team a 2-1 victory.

JJ is in the first photo.









8 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

I guess you just have get acclimatized to the season!
It's been brisk out there.
Fabulous photos, as always.

Barbara Rogers said...

It wasn't until I saw the shot with the ref that I realized the size of the boys! Great action shots, camera-man!

Tabor said...

I agree with Barbara. They look much older in the first photos! I get self-conscious taking photos, especially with my big camera. I have to get over that

Red said...

Awesome action shots.

William Kendall said...

Good action shots!

Marie Smith said...

Yay! Hockey’s back.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

great shots and I could really sense the movement in them, AC.

Kay said...

These are such great action shots. Wow!