Friday, December 10, 2021

Cheated in My Own Wild Dream

I don't know when I last had a s.exual dream (writing it that way with the period, so I don't get stupid visits). In fact, I am not sure that I have ever had one of those dreams. Surely, I must have. I was once young ,after all. Nothing springs to mind, however.

Actually, I still haven't had one in a way, despite the fact that I am writing as though I had. Let me explain.

In my dream, I was about to take a shower. I don't know where I was exactly but maybe in a rec centre. A lady decided to join me, for she was in hot pursuit of my body. I swear it was her idea. 

Oddly enough, I knew this lady a little bit in real life. She was a teacher in far flung corner of my big school. I really only knew to see, hardly ever to interact with. In actual life, she wasn't my type. In actual life, she was gay. So why she showed up in a dream, 20 years after I last saw her, I cannot begin to fathom.

Subsequent to the shower episode with her, I found myself in great demand by quite a few women. Apparently the word of my wonderfulness had gotten out, and they all wanted me. This took place in another venue, not the shower.

I didn't know these other, mysterious ladies, or at least I don't have a clear picture of any of them. Apparently, I did the deed with a few of them. I remember wondering in my dream, how I was managing to keep my stamina. So, my dream was keeping it real to some small extent. 

Here's the thing. My dream never revealed the really good parts. It was like I knew that I was going to have s.ex and then I knew that I had had it. But it never happened in the present if you know what I mean. I never experienced the glory of the actual deed. 

Sigh. I think I was cheated.

In these dreams as in most of mine, even all of the family-rated ones, I am always young with hair. I am protected from being the old, bald guy that is my reality. I have never, as far as I can best recall, ever dreamed of me as I presently am. 

One more thing: I seldom seem to dream of me actually being me, for I am often some other character. I guess I'll take those options: either me being a young man or me being someone else. The mirror is my daytime reality. It doesn't have to be my nighttime reality too.

15 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

What a nice "stimulating" dream...even if just another persona of yours. And I'm happy that you identify with that younger John...a good choice. It would indeed be strange to imagine a dream self who is actually older than you already are! Nope, it's the young one all those women are after! Thanks for the photo editing terms; I have done a semester of photography class where I did work in the dark room but don't remember the terms.

gigi-hawaii said...

Well, at least those dreams were not nightmares. As for the hearing aids, good luck with them.

Ed said...

Can't recall having a dream of that nature in a long time but I do know that when I had dreams like that, I never got to the good part. Always woke up way too soon and no matter how much I willed it, I couldn't ever fall back asleep and jump back into the dream. I can only do that with the ones I don't want to be in.

Margaret said...

My dreams are very boring compared to yours! ;)

Mage said...

Yes, stimulating. Yes, I came here today thinking I would be getting views out your den window. LOL

DJan said...

When I was young, I used to have dreams that woke me from sleep as I was having an or.gas.m, without any stimulation except from my mind, and the setting was also never suggestive, just strange. Don't have anything like them any more, though. Too old, I guess. :-)

William Kendall said...

I tend to have Matrix dreams, where the landscapes are disordered or change radically as I go along.

MARY G said...

Right. I always wake up before the best moment. I figure my brain wants me to stay monogamous. Sigh.

Marcia said...

When I think back on a dream I have overnight they are so lacking in any sense - nonsense I guess. Not at all what real life is like and very disjointed. Sometimes I wake and I'm haunted by them and when I try to describe what's happened I can't. I'd like to just sleep and have no dreams. I think I'd wake more rested.

Marie Smith said...

I don’t remember dreams. Maybe that’s a good thing…

The Furry Gnome said...

Now you've given me all kinds of ideas for posts!

peppylady (Dora) said...

It been a long time I had sexy dream, usual my dream are strange.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Blondi Blathers said...

I've had several s.ex dreams that come to "fruition" and hey, they are always welcome. One time I was a man making love with a woman. After that I understood why men like intercourse so much; I had literally felt it. The things dreams can teach us! And the truths they tell! I've also found that while I can't always make sense of a dream at the time, looking back at it later it is obvious what the message or forecast was. I wonder what yours was saying. Your popularity is about to explode? -Kate

Jenn Jilks said...

It's hard to know what to write about this post!

Vicki Lane said...

You dawg, you! All the women are after your bod. What a great dream!